It is easy to get tired when you have troublesome tinnitus. Read what can help you keep your energy up.
How to deal with tinnitus fatigue?
Being tired from tinnitus can be due to several factors. First, tinnitus can disrupt one's sleep and make it difficult to fall asleep or sleep deeply. Second, it can increase one's stress level and make it difficult to relax or tune out the noise. Third, a constant ringing in the ear can reduce one's concentration and attention and make it difficult to perform everyday tasks or enjoy leisure activities.
However, there are ways to manage this and improve one's well-being. Here are some tips:
- Seek help from a doctor or audiologist to investigate the cause and get advice on possible treatment or rehabilitation.
- Use sound therapy to mask or reduce the sounds. Sound therapy involves listening to soothing sounds, such as nature or music, that can distract or drown out one's tinnitus. You can use headphones, speakers or special devices that generate sound.
- Create good sleep hygiene to promote your sleep quality. Sleep hygiene means following a regular circadian rhythm, avoiding caffeine, alcohol and nicotine in the evening, avoiding bright lights or screens before bedtime, and making your bedroom dark, quiet and cool.
- Manage your stress by using relaxation techniques, such as breathing exercises, meditation, yoga or massage. Relaxation can help you release tension in your body and mind and reduce your experience of tinnitus.
- Find activities that bring you joy and meaning in life, such as hobbies, social contacts or volunteer work. Doing something that interests you or helps others can give you a sense of satisfaction and distraction from your tinnitus.
Being tired of tinnitus is not something you have to suffer in silence. There is help to get and things you can do to feel better. Remember that you are not alone in having tinnitus and that there is hope for improvement.
We want to change and improve!
Our goal is to improve the everyday life of individuals with tinnitus and give them hope to be able to enjoy life again. Therefore, we have developed a medical device that can be used at any time, as each person experiences their tinnitus differently and needs different treatment times.
Please get in touch if you want to know more about how we at Duearity treat tinnitus: email@example.com
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter for offers, webinars and events.