This is how you purchase Tinearity G1:
- Tinearity G1 is only available through an Audiologist, this is to ensure that it’s appropriate for your type of tinnitus and that it can provide the expected benefit.
- Book an appointment at a clinic. Locate one nearby using our >>clinic finder tool. If there is not a clinic close to you please email email@example.com and we can advise you.
- The audiologist or doctor at the clinic will customise a treatment plan for you.
- If Tinearity G1 is suitable for your individual tinnitus, the clinic will define a treatment plan and offer you a trial of the system, before you need to make any commitment.
Why You Should Purchase Tinearity
- Tinearity G1 is a medical device that must be purchased through a clinic. The doctor or audiologist will help you find a treatment that is right for you.
- Tinearity G1 is designed for people with normal hearing to mild hearing loss.
- The system can be used in combination therapies, such as TRT and CBT and will help you on your journey to habituation.
- Seven out of ten patients have seen an improvement in their tinnitus during their treatment.*
- The majority of patients experience immediate relief. >> See testimonials
- The price for Tinearity G1 is set by each clinic, which could be a package of support, this could include, hearing and tinnitus assessments, access to a trial, fitting and follow up.
- Whilst the majority of patients experience immediate relief, the journey to habituation can take between 6 and 24 months.
- The system comes with a two-year warranty.
Take control over your Tinnitus today and talk to a clinic near you. Use our >> clinic finder here.