Tinnitus Clinics near me
Find a clinic
There are ways of reducing your tinnitus. The first step is to speak to an audiologist that treats tinnitus so they can help you with a treatment plan.
Tinearity G1 is has received FDA 510(k)-clearance and is available in the United States. It is a prescribed medical device and one of many options for people suffering from tinnitus. Speak to you doctor or audiologist about the best treatment for you.
Browse a clinic by state
- 3131 N. Robert Rd # 3
- Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
- 2425 Porter Street Suite 7 (Same suite as Neurofeedback)
- Soquel, CA 95073
- 11300 Rockville Pike
- Ste 105 Rockville, Maryland
- 20852 240 477-1010
- 1600 Perrineville Rd #56
- Monroe Township, NJ 08831
- Institute For Hearing & Balance
- 120 East 56th Street
- Suite 430
- New York, New York
- 10022 212 774-1971
- 110 West 40th Street – Suite 500
- New York, NY 10018 (Btwn 6th and Broadway)
- 80 Eighth Avenue – Suite 1501
- New York, NY 10011 (Entrance on 14th Street)
- 23 West 73rd Street Suite 100
- New York, NY 10023
- 1421 Third Ave 4th Floor
- New York, NY 10028br
- 877 Stewart Ave
- Suite 2,
- Garden City, NY 11530
- 950 Franklin Avenue, Lower Level
- Garden City, New York 11530
- Blue Ridge Hearing Center, LLC
- 200 Hospital Ave 3rd Floor Jefferson
- NC 28640
- (828) 264-4545
Struggling with persistent ringing, buzzing, or hissing in your ears? You're not alone. Tinnitus affects millions of Americans, but there's hope. Find a Tinnitus clinic nearby to regain control of your life.
Across the country, numerous clinics specialize in tinnitus diagnosis and treatment. Staffed with dedicated audiologists and medical experts, these clinics understand the unique challenges of tinnitus. Equipped with state-of-the-art technology, they offer personalized solutions tailored to your needs.
Introducing Tinearity G1, a groundbreaking solution suitable for those with normal hearing or mild hearing loss, these clinics are committed to providing relief and a sense of peace.
Additional information about tinnitus, resources, support, and clinics in your state can be found on the American Tinnitus Association (ATA) website.